Monday, May 11, 2015

Of Books and Things

I had a sudden inspiration to take some pictures of my books so here it goes.



Me in front of my personal library of 240+ books which I guard with the utmost care. 




One of the first series I ever received: Christian Heroes: Then and Now by Janet and Geoff Benge.




Out of all the books I own, these three (besides the Bible) are my favorites. The God's Plan for America series by Peter Marshall and David Manuel shows how God's hand was working through the history of America. I wish there were more books in the series.


While I was outside basking in the sun, I noticed this very photogenic leaf which was begging for a picture. 



I found this verse and edited it on top of the picture. 











5 comments:

  1. I've looked into getting that series by Douglas Bond, would you recommend them? And are they clean?
    I love your blog by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've looked into getting that series by Douglas Bond, would you recommend them? And are they clean?
    I love your blog by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, I would highly recommend the Crown and Covenant Series. It's about the trials and struggles of the M'Kethe family who are Scottish Covenanters seeking to serve the Lord under an oppressive king. So yes, it is a completely clean series.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE BOOKS! I'm reading "If You Find This Letter" by Hannah Brencher right now, and it's so good and beautifully written. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds interesting. Is it Christian? What's it about?

      Delete