Monday, May 8, 2017

Blogiversary Survey Results!





     Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the reader survey last week! Here's what y'all had to say:



     Apparently, the advice I'd heard from other bloggers was true: the more you involve yourself in other's blogs, the more likely it will be for others to find your blog.



     Personally, I would've rated my blog's layout and colors a 3. So I'm not sure if y'all are being nice, or if I need to be content. :P



     This question was the main reason I wanted to do a survey. Now I know what kinds of posts I should focus on creating.



     The question following this one was "How do you think this blog could improve?" I got quite a variety of answers with most saying they loved the way it currently is, others saying they'd love to see more and longer posts, and one person suggesting funner fonts.

     Thanks once again to everyone who voted and voiced their opinions! They were duly noted and I will be seeking to implement them in future blog posts. :D






2 comments: